You must be aware of the importance of web designing, but do you know that your website design should be up to date in order to make to the top ranking in Search engine results? Yes, outdated designs will not help you get good user functionality resulting in poor conversion rate in traffic.
Advantages of updated web design
Before you check out if your website has outdated design let’s find out the advantages that you will get by having an updated modern website.
- It will let your business up to date by having the latest technology
- Your customer will have better navigating experience
- The site will load faster
- The search engine friendliness will increase
- The website will become more attractive to users
- It will increase the traffic and help in boosting sales
- The website will be different browser compatible
- It will be conveniently loaded in all screen sizes, that is have responsive web design.
Thus, before you make a modern website, you must think and find out where the website has become outdated. Knowing the different signs will help you find it out.
Different signs that your website is outdated
Listed here are some important signs that will let you know that it’s time to change or develop your website design.
- You suddenly find that your website is not mobile compatible. Nowadays more and more people are searching the web through their mobile. Thus, if you do not have a mobile compatible website you can be sure that you are losing more than half the traffic that you could have expected in your website. Even Google also do not support such websites that are not mobile friendly. Thus, if you find that you are not present in the mobile phones it’s time to think about responsive web designing.
- Gone are those days when messy designs were preferred. Now you must have a clean and fresh web design. If you do not have one then you have an out dated web design. Updated designs are more liked by consumers where they can find out what does your brand represents easily. No one will like to give much time in acquiring information from your website. There are hundreds of other options.
- If you still have a flash intro. Yes, your website is the best way to reach your customers and it should not take much time for them to reach you either. Moreover, these flash intros take a lot of time to get loaded and no one has that much patience nowadays. Thus, it is necessary that you check out if you still have flash in your website and change them with something simpler and faster.
- Fonts too are important while you design your website. If you do not update your fonts regularly then you again have an out dated website. So, now only Helvetica is the not the only font that is used in websites. There are many others and you must keep track of them to have modern looking website.
Disclaimer: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.